This page contains an archive of older game related news. For the latest news, please read the Main Page.
This years' news
King's Bounty: The Legend available on Steam
Valve Software has announced that the RPG and TBS hybrid game King's Bounty: The Legend is now available on Steam. Gamers can purchase the game with a 10% discount until the 8th of May.
Fallout: New Vegas announced
Bethesda Softworks has announced during a London press event that it will collaborate with Obsidian Entertainment to create the new Fallout title, Fallout: New Vegas.
According to Peter Hines, the vice-president of Bethesda Softworks, Fallout: New Vegas will not continue the story of Fallout 3 - it will be just another RPG game taking place in the Fallout universe.
According to the official blog, Braid's launch on the PC will be delayed by 10 days.
Johnathan Blow wrote in his blog post that this delay is caused by a few issues discovered during the final testing of the game.
Crysis Maximum Edition to be released soon
The package will be available on all well known download platforms like Direct2Drive or Steam, starting from the 5th of May.
Eve Online retail box contents released
CCP has released details about the contents of the retail version of Eve Online.
The retail box will feature:
- 60 day subscription which can be split in two 30 days subscriptions or changed into the game currency, ISK
- VIP pass which allows players to invite a friend to the game for 21 days
- Instant War Access which gives new players quick access to organized battles
- Exclusive Career Guide, a guide with useful informations and also available online
- an improved in-game spacecraft called Interbus Shuttle, which has a larger cargo space and is a bit faster
This retail box will be available for $34.95 in US stores starting from the 10th of March or from the 12th of March in Europe.